Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How we can help you
The Faculty Librarians provide specialist help and support in your subject area.
They can help you by:
- Arranging sessions for your students in lecture slots, cohort groups or one-to-one appointments
- Guiding your students through the maze of information available, directing them to academic resources in print and online
- Helping students to find,evaluate and use information, become critical thinkers and to develop as independent learners
- Creating updating and maintaining online reading lists in Blackboard and Moodle
- Providing information and support during new course proposals and validations, critical review and revalidation and professional accreditations.
- Purchasing books, journals and other materials for the library
- Monitoring loan usage and status of items in stock
We look forward to meeting you!
Librarian for: Care Sciences, Health, Sport & Professional Practice.
Librarian for: Built Environment, Computing, Electronics, Engineering, Applied Science
Librarian for: Art, Animation & Games, Broadcasting & Journalism, Design, Drama, Fashion, Film, Music & Sound, Photography
Librarian for: Business, Marketing, Finance & Accounting
Librarian for: Early Years, Education, Psychology, Social Work, Counselling and Psychotherapy