WELCOME TO THE ACCOUNTING & FINANCE SUBJECT GUIDE
This guide will direct you to a range of the best sources of information for accounting & finance.
Your success as a student depends upon reading and referencing a wide range of authoritative information.
Use this guide to learn how to search scholarly and professional databases.
Developing your searching skills will also benefit your employment prospects, combined with critical thinking skills, they are highly valued by employers.
Please contact your Information Librarian for further guidance.
Business Source Complete (Previously Business Source Premier)
- The largest English language business database, although US based.
- Full-text information such as country economic reports from the EIU.
- Detailed Marketline Company Profiles for the world’s 10,000 largest companies.
- Use with Emerald Insight for UK coverage.
Emerald is a leading independent publisher of global research with impact in business, society, public policy and education.
- Financial Analysis Made Easy: a key source for company information.
- Provides detailed financial, descriptive & ownership information on 1,650,000 UK and 350,00 Irish companies.
- Accounting data is provided for the last ten years.
- Peer groups are provided for comparisons.
- Includes information on subsidiaries and holding companies.
Access to a variety of Market Research reports and Company Information.
Offers international market research reports covering US, EU & UK marketplaces.
A multi-disciplinary database, containing business, management and accounting information.
A multi-disciplinary database, containing some business, accounting and finance information.