Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is BoB?
BoB is available to staff, students and researchers at USW.
- Access 2.7 million broadcasts dating back to the 1990s
- Record from over 75 free-to-air channels
- A permanent archive of content from nine channels: BBC1 London / BBC2 / BBC4 / ITV London / Channel 4 / More4 / Channel 5 / BBC Radio 4 / BBC Radio 4 Extra
- BBC Shakespeare Archive content dating back to the 1950s
- Create playlists, clips and clip compilations
- Search programme transcripts and subtitles
- Available on all devices
BoB playlists - Journalism
Creating a playlist allows you to group together related videos or clips for yourself or to share with your students. These are some subject playlists created by your Faculty Librarian.
History of Photojournalism
A collection of Photojournalism related radio and television programmes and clips, compiled by staff in Photojournalism.
A rich resource of collected clips and individual television or radio broadcasts created by UK academics around specific subject areas or modules.
Creator: Catriona Forrest, University of Glasgow
Keyword: Remote journalism, news storytelling, interviewing techniques
- About BoB - for information and films on getting started, requesting a programme, creating playlists and clips, sharing and embedding, archives and clips and FAQs.
- Finding Still and Moving Images - A guide to help you find still and moving images.